Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Study Overview

This blog will be dedicated to my study of a woman, whom I will call Edna, and I believe has NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).  She is not related to me but I must deal with her on a daily basis.  I have become so frustrated sometimes to the point of tears but I realize now it was because I didn't understand her condition.  As I learn more about NPD I will conduct studies to confirm this diagnosis and even more studies on how to deal with someone who has NPD.  I am not a psychologist, merely one who studies psychology.  I am in school to obtain a criminal justice degree and I believe these studies will help my understanding of narcissists in the future.  If you are interested enough to read my blog I will attempt to make it interesting enough to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment